Friday, January 22, 2010

Update : Organize Your Friends Automagically into Groups

Share Orkut

((•)) Hear this post

Having lot of friends and finding hard to manage it ? Managing large list of friends and keeping it up-to-date can be very time consuming. So this time, Orkut has come up with a new wonderful update of “ Auto-Magic Groups “


axc83_large

What is the use of this Groups ?

With the help of Groups, it is easy to filter your friends updates right on your orkut homepage. You can categorize your friends into different groups and easily see on the updates from the specific group.

Where to find this Groups ?

3

You can find them beside your Updates column in the bottom of your homepage. When you click on the “Groups”, it auto magically figures out any friend groups you may have and also suggests labels for those groups.

You can also click on the edit groups and customize them. you can add friends and reject friends from the groups you have created.

1

Orkut makes the work easier, and it makes groups based on the communities you and your friends mutually have. Suppose, if me and you are on the same community, then I can make easy groups to find updates of friends who’re in the groups as well as community.

2

Example, I have joined a community called “ Zion Mat. hr. school ” and its my school community. All my schoolmates have joined the community. Some of my school mates are also in my friends list, So when selecting for groups, orkut automagically creates a group “ zion mat.hr. school ” where I can find updates of all my school friends easily.. So, it makes the work easier. I can track only my school mates updates from the whole set of my orkut friends.

4

Not only this, When you add new friends, orkut will recommend appropriate groups in which they might belong.

If you don’t find the updates in your homepage, just wait for some more hours, because orkut is updating for all the users.

 

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Steal-Ideas

0 comments on "Update : Organize Your Friends Automagically into Groups"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 

Live Wire Pro | Copyright © 2009 | Original Design By Deluxe Themes | Converted To Blogger By Technolizard