Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hey !! Welcome Everyone to Explore Orkut

Share Orkut

((•)) Hear this post

Hey Everyone !! Welcome to my New blog called Explore Orkut. From the Name itself you can guess what am going to write here. I'll be sharing my Orkut experiences, New updates, Bugs and Hacks. After all i'm going to explore my favorite social Networking site Orkut.





Orkut - Homepage

My Profile on Orkut - Homepage

My Simple Tech Blog - Steal-Ideas

Cheers,
Srivathsan.GK

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Steal-Ideas

0 comments on "Hey !! Welcome Everyone to Explore Orkut"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 

Live Wire Pro | Copyright © 2009 | Original Design By Deluxe Themes | Converted To Blogger By Technolizard