Thursday, September 24, 2009

Orkut New Theme - I, Music Jockey

Share Orkut

((•)) Hear this post

Orkut has launched a new theme called - I, Music Jockey (Make the world groove to your Music)

Its a new Theme from Nokia .





How to keep the - I, Music Jockey Theme ?

1. Login to Orkut Account

2. Go to Edit profile > Themes Tab or Click this link



3. Now you can see the I, Music Jockey theme below the Default theme



4. Click and Ok.

5. Now your experiencing the New I, Music Jockey theme From Nokia :-)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Steal-Ideas

5 comments on "Orkut New Theme - I, Music Jockey"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
Penny Stocks on November 5, 2009 at 2:32 AM said...

how we can get themes of actors ? i tried using greasemonkey but i want the theme to be visible to my frds and other profile visitors also

any way for this ?

Unknown on November 11, 2009 at 6:50 AM said...

music jockey theme is not der in my profile.......plz help???????

Srivathsan GK on November 11, 2009 at 5:13 PM said...

Why what happnd ? Have you switched to new version ?

r4i on November 27, 2009 at 8:59 PM said...

i dont still know how to apply it to ma orkut profile. i have installed the theme using the grease monkey.
some body tell me it in very simple language please becoz i am a medical man and not familiar with things like this.
nouf.

Srivathsan GK on November 28, 2009 at 6:18 AM said...

You don't need any greasemonkey .. just go your profile settings > themes > and click music jockey !

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 

Live Wire Pro | Copyright © 2009 | Original Design By Deluxe Themes | Converted To Blogger By Technolizard