Friday, October 2, 2009

My Photo Gallery - MPG - Most Active Community on Orkut

Share Orkut

((•)) Hear this post

Recently I came to know about MPG community on Orkut. One of the Highly Active Community over Orkut. It has over 3000 members and What's so special in this community ? MPG - My Photo Gallery ? let's see ..
My Photo Gallery ™ - Imagination Beyond Limits !

MPG ™ - The Second Home to Share ♥ Learn ♥ Create Our Feelings !




Pawandheer, the man behind this community - Owner, Good human, 21 year old media student from andhra pradesh created this community to share poetry, short stories, quotes and photographs with like-minded others. Through the active participation of its members, MPG has blossomed into a platform to discuss every topics. The community has turned into a true online resource.

The Owner Pawandheer says
Personally Believe that Expression through Photos & Writings is The Only Best Way of Expressing Our Feelings & Make Them To Reach The Heart Of the Other Person ... I Say Even SILENCE had got Some Feeling In It !

" Some Feelings Can Be Expressed Better in Silence...If the Silence takes a Shape, It Would be a Beautiful ART! An ART from our Heart ... "

As I have an Third Eye to See The Things in the Most Beautiful Way, My Silence Took the Shape of Photos, Designs, Poetry, Articles Etc which is Totally THE MPG ™!

I Started My Journey in Finding MY SILENCE in which I Got Many Close Companions whom I TRUST, I LOVE, I LIVE...THE MPG TEAM !

I Really Thank God For Giving Me Such Friends both Online & Offline!

Now It has Become a " All in One Community " and Some of the Facts about MPG Community -

1. One among the best conceptual communities on the entire orkut world.

2. The First community from Andhra pradesh.

3. The Top 20 in South India.

4. The Top 50 in entire orkut world.

You can Join the MPG community -
Click to Join

You can access all the topics of the community quickly here -
Click here

Some of the famous Topics which makes people to engage in -

1.
Numerology - Link

2.
Word Building game - Link

3.
Chat thread - Link

4.
Introduce Yourself - If your new to the community , Introduce yourself - Link

There are so many interesting topics like Photo Gallery , Video collection , Social awareness , etc etc ..

If I had missed anything to mention , feel free to use the comments section -

So Just Join MPG and Enjoy your stay :-)

Source - Orkut Blog

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Steal-Ideas

1 comments on "My Photo Gallery - MPG - Most Active Community on Orkut"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
PRANEETH on November 3, 2009 at 3:14 AM said...

Thanks for posting about MPG.....Glad to see here...
cheers..
----------
MPG Team:)

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 

Live Wire Pro | Copyright © 2009 | Original Design By Deluxe Themes | Converted To Blogger By Technolizard